Topics

Wetzlar to Beilstein 1750-1760

Carolyn Lass

Hello,

I have been researching a family who have kids born between 1750 - 1770.  According to one website kids were born in three different cities.  I am wondering if it is strange that some of the kids were born in a town called Wetzlar ( I think in Rhineland) and others were born in Beilstein and the rest in Brachenheim (Wurttemberg).  I have found the records in Beilstein and Brachenheim but not in Wetzlar so far.  The father and mother were born in Tübingen (Wurttemberg).

Before I start looking for records for Wetzlar I wanted to know if this makes sense or is there another town in Wurttemberg that would make more sense.

Thanks,

Carolyn