From: JACK HACKER
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 4:18 AM
To: german-genealogy-ENG@groups.io
Subject: [German-genealogy-ENG] Translations

Thank you David and John for your helpful translations.
I know the Heyde family and the Cornelius family (both from the Hesse, Kassel, Ronshausen (and others towns in the area) are connected some way but so far I have not found the right data. It appears that both families were well to do.
Again, thanks,
Carole Heyde-Hacker
Indiana