Topics

Schlotter Family in Leidringen #Württemberg

Marlene Perrucci

I am looking for information for my ancestors Hans Jakob Schlotter and Ursuka Göhring. I believe he was born in 1649 in Grünmettstetten, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland, and she was from Täbingen, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland. I believe they are listed in the Ortssippenbuch Leidringen/Rotenzimmern, and wold appreciate it if someone could send me that image. Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Marlene (Straub Perrucci)

Lila Garner

The genealogy department of the St. Louis Missouri county library has a standing order for every Ortssippenbuch as they are published, so they presumably have it and will surely do lookups. Good luck!

On Apr 13, 2020, at 4:01 PM, Marlene Perrucci <msperrucci@...> wrote:

I am looking for information for my ancestors Hans Jakob Schlotter and Ursuka Göhring. I believe he was born in 1649 in Grünmettstetten, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland, and she was from Täbingen, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland. I believe they are listed in the Ortssippenbuch Leidringen/Rotenzimmern, and wold appreciate it if someone could send me that image. Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Marlene (Straub Perrucci)

Marlene Perrucci

Thank you!

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020, 4:05 PM Lila Garner <lilagarner@...> wrote:
The genealogy department of the St. Louis Missouri county library has a standing order for every Ortssippenbuch as they are published, so they presumably have it and will surely do lookups. Good luck!

On Apr 13, 2020, at 4:01 PM, Marlene Perrucci <msperrucci@...> wrote:

I am looking for information for my ancestors Hans Jakob Schlotter and Ursuka Göhring. I believe he was born in 1649 in Grünmettstetten, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland, and she was from Täbingen, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland. I believe they are listed in the Ortssippenbuch Leidringen/Rotenzimmern, and wold appreciate it if someone could send me that image. Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Marlene (Straub Perrucci)

--
Marlene (Straub Perrucci)

Fred H Held

Marlene,

That couple have been entered into FamilySearch Family Tree by someone identified as Vivian White. See https://www.familysearch.org/tree/person/details/LB33-7C7

Ursula is shown as born in Täbingen on 23 April 1667. The only birth record on that date (LDS 1190227 image available) was transcribed (perhaps incorrectly) as Ursula Schreing, but could have been Göhring. The parents were given as Conrad and Catharina.

The birth information for Hans Jacob is given as year 1649 in Grünmettstetten (A Catholic village). And, there is a death given as 1717 in Leidringen (an Evangelische village), but he is not shown on the death register of Leidringen in 1717.

There is a marriage record in nearby Glatt on 7 Nov 1689 that might be their marriage. On that record her surname is given as Ursula Geringer d/o Conrad. Hans Jacob's father is given as Martini (Latin for Martin). (LDS 909612 images available only at a Family History Center) There is a problem, however. The birth record for Ursula was in an Evangelische (Lutheran) church and the marriage is in a Catholic Church. Very unlikely, especially 40 years after the Thirty Years War in this area.

Fred