Topics

Rose, Deutch Krone, West Prussia 1826; [TIMM RADKE PACKLEP]

RstewartDudley

Hi, good luck in your search!
If, by chance, in D. K. You come across a gaggle of TIMM or RADKE or PACKLEP, I would greatly appreciate info on that!
Thank you,

Dick Stewart

RMS

Mary Jane Kuntschik

RMS - Was your Radke family Catholic?  I can't remember where, but it seems I saw a Radke name as sponsor or godparent somewhere in my Catholic families of Schuhmann, Warnke, Gast, Riebschlaeger families.If I find it, will let you know.

Have you come across names of anyone in my families?  All were Catholic.

Mary Jane

On Saturday, August 15, 2020, 12:28:35 PM CDT, RstewartDudley via groups.io <dudleythedude@...> wrote:

Hi, good luck in your search!
If, by chance, in D. K. You come across a gaggle of TIMM or RADKE or PACKLEP, I would greatly appreciate info on that!
Thank you,

Dick Stewart

RMS

RstewartDudley

Hi again,
Nope, in the US anyway, the were all evangelisch.
Dick Stewart

RMS