Topics

Ortssippenbuch (Familienbuch) Zeutern: 1682-1900 (Badische Ortssippenbücher) (German Edition) Kessler, Franz

Deborah Mueller

I am looking to get copies from this book of my Mueller Family and the Families they married into. I do have a lot of the Mueller’s from the book.
It is out of print for 20 years now.
If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Deborah Mueller

Lila Garner

It may be in the Famiy History Library Catalog. The St. Louis County Library on Lindbergh has many if not most of the Ortssippenbucher that have been published, and have a standing order for new ones. The Library is worth a trip to St. Louis.

On Jul 23, 2020, at 9:11 PM, Deborah Mueller via groups.io <dlmueller23=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am looking to get copies from this book of my Mueller Family and the Families they married into. I do have a lot of the Mueller’s from the book.
It is out of print for 20 years now.
If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Deborah Mueller

Deborah Mueller

I will check and see if they have one. I am in Texas So I will check here first.
I was born in St. Louis. Been a long time since I was there.

Thank you.

Deborah Mueller

On Jul 23, 2020, at 9:17 PM, Lila Garner <lilagarner@...> wrote:

It may be in the Famiy History Library Catalog. The St. Louis County Library on Lindbergh has many if not most of the Ortssippenbucher that have been published, and have a standing order for new ones. The Library is worth a trip to St. Louis.
On Jul 23, 2020, at 9:11 PM, Deborah Mueller via groups.io <dlmueller23=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am looking to get copies from this book of my Mueller Family and the Families they married into. I do have a lot of the Mueller’s from the book.
It is out of print for 20 years now.
If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Deborah Mueller

Glenn Schwartz

Try here

https://ofb.genealogy.net/

Glenn Schwartz

President, Zichydorf Village Association (http://zichydorfonline.org)
Searching: Schwartz, Kleckner, Schönherr in Zichydorf, Banat; Schüssler, Millecker, Lenhardt in Kudritz, Banat; Schwartz, Kory, Pierson/Person in Morawitza, Banat; Kalupsky/Chalupsky in Blumenthal, Banat; Bardua, Kandel, Heuchert in Kolomea, Galicia; Kuntz, Holzer, Kraft, Wolfe, Folk (Volk) in Kutschurgan, Russia; Macht in Volga, Russia.
Email: gschwartz@...