From: "main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io" <main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io> on behalf of "madbovery@... via groups.io" <madbovery@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 7:30 AM
To: "German-genealogy-ENG@groups.io" <German-genealogy-ENG@groups.io>
Subject: [German-genealogy-ENG] Obituary Needed ???

Hi guys -
If anyone on this list has a subscription to Newspapers.com, and would be kind enough to look up an obituary for me and send me a copy, it would be very much appreciated.  Ancestry tells me there was an obituary  for HARRY HUNTINGTON MOORE, 82, who died  about  1932 (?), and for whom an obit. appeared in an unnamed N.J. newspaper on 8 November, 1932. Possibly the newspaper was the Courier-News, but I'm not sure.  The only other info in the Ancestry hit was he was born ca.1850 in NYC, survived by wife Amelia and son Herbert W. Moore.  His residence place was Plainfields, N.J.(sic), his residence address was 1163 Martine Avenue, and the obituary place was Bridgewater,  N.J.  His parents were John Wilson Moore and Alaria Moore.

I hope some kind soul can find this need-needed obit for me.  Thank you so much.    Madeline

SETTI1245@...

The only info I see was listed for New York Times on Nov 8 1932 and he was a member of New York Produce Exchange for more than 50 years. I don't have newspaper .com and can't see article without subscribing- sorry

If anyone on this list has a subscription to Newspapers.com, and would be kind enough to look up an obituary for me and send me a copy, it would be very much appreciated.  Ancestry tells me there was an obituary  for HARRY HUNTINGTON MOORE, 82, who died  about  1932 (?), and for whom an obit. appeared in an unnamed N.J. newspaper on 8 November, 1932. Possibly the newspaper was the Courier-News, but I'm not sure.  The only other info in the Ancestry hit was he was born ca.1850 in NYC, survived by wife Amelia and son Herbert W. Moore.  His residence place was Plainfields, N.J.(sic), his residence address was 1163 Martine Avenue, and the obituary place was Bridgewater,  N.J.  His parents were John Wilson Moore and Alaria Moore.

I hope some kind soul can find this need-needed obit for me.  Thank you so much.    Madeline

Lauri Klein

Here you go Madeline, hope this helps.

Regards,

Lauri Schauer-Klein

If anyone on this list has a subscription to Newspapers.com, and would be kind enough to look up an obituary for me and send me a copy, it would be very much appreciated.  Ancestry tells me there was an obituary  for HARRY HUNTINGTON MOORE, 82, who died  about  1932 (?), and for whom an obit. appeared in an unnamed N.J. newspaper on 8 November, 1932. Possibly the newspaper was the Courier-News, but I'm not sure.  The only other info in the Ancestry hit was he was born ca.1850 in NYC, survived by wife Amelia and son Herbert W. Moore.  His residence place was Plainfields, N.J.(sic), his residence address was 1163 Martine Avenue, and the obituary place was Bridgewater,  N.J.  His parents were John Wilson Moore and Alaria Moore.

I hope some kind soul can find this need-needed obit for me.  Thank you so much.    Madeline

madbovery@aol.com

Thank you to one and all who replied to my request for this obituary needed.  As always, the members of this group always come thru when someone is in need.  This group and our listers are absolutely the best. Thanx again to all of you.  Your help is very much appreciated.     Madeline