Topics

My Heritage look-up request

JAN Banevich

Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone who would do a look-up for me on My Heritage?

I do not have a subscription but, I saw that there is a record for Christina Dolder, born Scheuber. She was my grandfather’s cousin and I’m trying to find what happened to her after she married. There appears to be a record for her on My Heritage that, at least, has where she died.

The information I have for her is: Christina Scheuber b. 15 Dec 1895, Chehalis, Lewis County, Washington, USA. Parents: Anton Scheuber b. 1854, Switzerland and Ida Larson-Stred-Scheuber b. Sweden, d. Washington, USA., Christina’s ½ brother Otis Stred/Strid

Christina was taken back to Switzerland by her father as a young child and was raised there by a Guardian when her father died when she was about 12 years old. She married Heinrich Dolder, b. 1 Feb 1889 Zurich, Switzerand. They got married in Berlin Germany on 19 Jan 1917. I don’t know anything about her after that. I don’t know if they lived in Germany or just went there to get married.

The record I am looking for apparently contains all of the above information plus where she died.

I would really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks.

Janice Banevich

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

lrheyn

Janice,
I searched for Christina Dolder on MyHeritage.
I was able to find NO documents/records for her.

There are two MyHeritage subscribers who have Christina Dolder. This is what they both show:
Name Christina Dolder (born Scheuber)
Birth Dec 15 1895,
 Chehalis, Lewis county, Washington, USA
Marriage Marriage to: Heinrich Dolder Jan 19 1917
 Berlin, Germany
Death
 possibly Switzerland or Germany

Family members
Parents
Anton Scheuber
1849 - 1903
Husband
Heinrich Dolder
1889 - ?
Brother
Otis Joseph Strid
1889 - 1954

There was also a passenger manifest for a BOAC (British Overseas Airways Corporation) flight from London, arriving New York in  March 12 1953. The name above hers is Armin Dolder. No other info

snick@...

I will try to look up this evening.  Have you tried https://www.familysearch.org/

--
Jane Paquet

davidrli@...

G’day Janice

The LDS also has an institutional subscription to My Heritage on their Family Search website but you’ll have to go to your local LDS family history library to use it in their intranet.

Regards

David Armstrong

Maylands

Western Australia

Is there anyone who would do a look-up for me on My Heritage?

The record I am looking for apparently contains all of the above information plus where she died.

I would really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks.

Janice Banevich

JAN Banevich

Hello David,

Thank you. I do know that. But, I’m not sure if our local LDS family history center is open right now. Also, we are having a bit of a spike in Covid-19 cases right now so, not ready to go there yet.

Thanks again,

Janice