Topics

Location verification of address in Westfalen #Bavaria

Gayle Pauly

My gr8-gr8 Grandmothers parents originated from Bergstein, Duren, Nordrhein-Westfalen.
Their names were Jacod Henrich Witte born 1807 and wife Regina Blodeck. Their daughter, Phillipina was born 1829.
My family grew up Catholic. I would assume they were also.
Can someone help me locate their records?
Thank you,
Gayle Pauly

W David Samuelsen

Checked FamilySearch, the records for Bergstein is limited to microfilms at Family History Library.

I would do that lookup, if you send me details personally to be added to the look up list, to be ready the day Family History Library is re-opened.

David Samuelsen