Topics

Klinkow, Uckermark District, Brandenburg, Prussia - 1837

LES/GARY KOHLER

Hello,

After having poured over thousand's of records for many years, I am still looking for any birth or baptism records for Christian Friedrich Wilhelm KÖHLER.  He was born 22 September 1837 near Klinkow, Uckermark District, Brandenburg, Prussia.   According to his U.S. based, 1868, marriage record, his parents were Christian KÖHLER and Maria BRAND.  I have also found his father's name as Johann Christian KÖHLER.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, as I do not read German.

Sincerely,
Leslie Kohler