Topics

Help with address #Brandenburg

Gayle Pauly

It has come to me unverified that my Gr8-Gr8-Gr8 grandfather Friedrich Augustus Pauli came from Luebben, Dahme-Spreewald, Brandenberg, Germany.
His dates are born 1806  there and died 1859 here is Clarence, New York.
His wife was Susanna ? (no maiden name) born 1803.
They arrived in Clarence, New York on or just before 1850 where they settled on Transit Rd.
On the 1850 census is listed in order of age:
Susanna, August, Johannes, Peter, Jacob and Anna.
Please can some one help me with this Brandenburg address?
I am Catholic so I am presuming they were also.
Thank you, Gayle Pauly

carrotarms

Gayle, Did you need the baptism info for Friedrich Augustus Pauli?  I found it in the Evangelisch church records for Luebben. Carrie T in VA

Gayle Pauly

Really? Gosh, can we email privately?
I am pauly@...
Thx, Gayle Pauly