From: Lila Garner
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 3:13 AM
To: german-genealogy-ENG@groups.io
Subject: [German-genealogy-ENG] German handwriting and other tips

family tree magazine, September/October 2020 has a very nice German research article plus a fold-out with Fractur, Suetterlin and Kurrent handwriting samples.

J Hansen

Lila Garner

Yes, this is it. I was going to scan it when I got time but this is better.

On Aug 17, 2020, at 4:16 PM, J Hansen <jrsh9999@...> wrote:

Elizabeth Kraus

Thanks so much,
This looks good.