Topics

Family Fröhlich, surname Knieriem #Hessen

JAN Banevich

Hello everyone,

I am looking for information on the family of Wilhelm Fröhlich married to Marie Knieriem. I have no dates for them. Their children were:1. Magdalena Fröhlich married to Karl Insel 1877-1975

She was born 7 Feb 1876 and died 17 Feb 1918

Both events Offenbach, Offenbach, am Main, Hesse, Germany.

2. Jakob Fröhlich (was in the military during war)

3. Louise Fröhlich married  ?? ??

Daughter: Elisabeth married  ?? Gegenwart (I believe)

4. Wilhelm Fröhlich (was in the military during war)

This is all the information I have for this family.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Jan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mike Gough

Jan, I have information for Froehlichs in Southern Indiana.  Were your Volks in Indiana?

Mike

On 5/1/2020 9:49 PM, JAN Banevich wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am looking for information on the family of Wilhelm Fröhlich married to Marie Knieriem. I have no dates for them. Their children were:1. Magdalena Fröhlich married to Karl Insel 1877-1975

She was born 7 Feb 1876 and died 17 Feb 1918

Both events Offenbach, Offenbach, am Main, Hesse, Germany.

2. Jakob Fröhlich (was in the military during war)

3. Louise Fröhlich married  ?? ??

Daughter: Elisabeth married  ?? Gegenwart (I believe)

4. Wilhelm Fröhlich (was in the military during war)

This is all the information I have for this family.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Jan

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

--
LtCol Michael J. Gough USAF(Ret)
mgough1449@...
(H) (601) 636-8213
(M) (601) 218-5218