Topics

Augsburg is online

Marianne Sutter

Hi

will let you know the Catholic church records of the archive in Augsburg
(Germany) are online now.

look at:

https://data.matricula-online.eu/de/deutschland/augsburg/

Happy hunting

greetings

Marianne Sutter

Marianne Sutter
Marianne.Sutter@...          homepage: www.ahnendetektei.de
Professional Researcher: Spezializing in researching church records in
the most Bavarian archives and in Pilsen (Czech Republic).
Transcripte: Latin, Old German Script. Other service upon request.

carrotarms

Wonderful news! Thank you fot letting us know, Marianne.

will let you know the Catholic church records of the archive in Augsburg
(Germany) are online now.

look at:

https://data.matricula-online.eu/de/deutschland/augsburg/

Happy hunting

greetings

Marianne Sutter

Marianne Sutter
Marianne.Sutter@...          homepage: www.ahnendetektei.de
Professional Researcher: Spezializing in researching church records in
the most Bavarian archives and in Pilsen (Czech Republic).
Transcripte: Latin, Old German Script. Other service upon request.

Joan Rebholz

Does anybody have any info about the Fulda archives going online?
Many thanks,
Joan R.

On 07/16/2020 12:47 PM carrotarms <carrotarms@...> wrote:

Wonderful news! Thank you fot letting us know, Marianne.

will let you know the Catholic church records of the archive in Augsburg
(Germany) are online now.

look at:

https://data.matricula-online.eu/de/deutschland/augsburg/

Happy hunting

greetings

Marianne Sutter

Marianne Sutter
Marianne.Sutter@...          homepage: www.ahnendetektei.de
Professional Researcher: Spezializing in researching church records in
the most Bavarian archives and in Pilsen (Czech Republic).
Transcripte: Latin, Old German Script. Other service upon request.

Joan Rebholz

I am anxiously awaiting the Fulda archives going online.  Does anybody have any info on that?
Many thanks,
Joan R.

Wonderful news! Thank you fot letting us know, Marianne.

will let you know the Catholic church records of the archive in Augsburg
(Germany) are online now.

look at:

https://data.matricula-online.eu/de/deutschland/augsburg/

Happy hunting

greetings

Marianne Sutter

Marianne Sutter
Marianne.Sutter@...          homepage: www.ahnendetektei.de
Professional Researcher: Spezializing in researching church records in
the most Bavarian archives and in Pilsen (Czech Republic).
Transcripte: Latin, Old German Script. Other service upon request.

ndnicol@epix.net

Hello Joan,

Do you mean Stadtarchiv Fulda or Bistumsarchiv Fulda? Searches can be made in the Stadtarchiv website

but not the Catholic archive, as far as I can tell. An overview of the latter can be found on the Archion website

I hope this gives you some information,

Doug Nicol

--
Norman D. Nicol, Ph.D.
Professional Genealogist/Family Historian

On Thursday, July 16, 2020, 8:26:15 PM EDT, Joan Rebholz <jurebholz@...> wrote:

I am anxiously awaiting the Fulda archives going online.  Does anybody have any info on that?
Many thanks,
Joan R.

Joan Rebholz

Norman,
I was told by someone at the Bistumsarchiv Fulda a few years ago that they expected to be putting their records on matricula starting this year.  I was hoping somebody might have further info.
(Sorry for the duplication of my emails yesterday.  My email account had some problems.)
Thank you.
Best,
Joan R.