Topics

#WestPrussia #WestPrussia

Mary Jane Kuntschik

Schrotz and Rose Deutsch Krone to Hildesheim, Brandenburg 1859 - 1900

Streich, Schuhmann, Gast, Urbanski

Lorri Buschmann <Phillylorri@...>

I want to post to this site an I dont know how?

W David Samuelsen

You just did.

Just write your message what you are looking for and post in a new message and be sure there is no space in hashtags.

David Samuelsen

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 3:39 PM Lorri Buschmann <Phillylorri@...> wrote:
I want to post to this site an I dont know how?

McCarthy J & L

And I also want to post, but it is not showing up.

You just did.

Just write your message what you are looking for and post in a new message and be sure there is no space in hashtags.

David Samuelsen

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 3:39 PM Lorri Buschmann <Phillylorri@...> wrote:

I want to post to this site an I dont know how?

RstewartDudley

Looks like you just did.....

RMS

On Jan 31, 2020, at 15:24, Lorri Buschmann <Phillylorri@...> wrote:

I want to post to this site an I dont know how?

Lorri Buschmann <Phillylorri@...>

names i am searching. Carnoian -Pschybylski -grigoleit