Re: Researching in German Archives Webinar-Free

Mike Gough

Carrie. thanks.

On 5/21/2020 3:07 PM, carrotarms wrote:
Hello to the group. I hope this is not an inappropriate posting. This week I watched a  wonderful free webinar all about researching in German Archives.  It is free until May 26th, 2020 on
https://familytreewebinars.com/

The presenter is Theresa Steinkamp McMillen and the title is "Discover the Holdings of German Archives.  The sylllabus is free until May 26th also.  It contains links to all the major areas of German Archives. I highly recommend any one should watch it if interested in German Genealogy. I learned a lot.  Sincerely, Carrie T in VA
--
LtCol Michael J. Gough USAF(Ret)
mgough1449@...

Join main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.