Researching in German Archives Webinar-Free

carrotarms

Hello to the group. I hope this is not an inappropriate posting. This week I watched a  wonderful free webinar all about researching in German Archives.  It is free until May 26th, 2020 on

The presenter is Theresa Steinkamp McMillen and the title is "Discover the Holdings of German Archives.  The sylllabus is free until May 26th also.  It contains links to all the major areas of German Archives. I highly recommend any one should watch it if interested in German Genealogy. I learned a lot.  Sincerely, Carrie T in VA

Join main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.