From: main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io [mailto:main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io] On Behalf Of davidrli@...
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 7:48 PM
To: main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io; lilagarner@...
Subject: Re: [German-genealogy-ENG] Research at Münster Archiv

G’day Steve

I missed your original post.  There’s the Association of German Speaking Professional Genealogists:

< https://berufsgenealogie.net/english/start.html >

And there’s also the American based Association of Professional Genealogists which has members in Germany.

< https://www.apgen.org/cpages/home >

Over the years, I used the services of members of both associations with good results.

Happy hunting

David Armstrong

Maylands

Western Australia