Re: Research at Münster Archiv

davidrli@...

G’day Steve

I missed your original post.  There’s the Association of German Speaking Professional Genealogists:

< https://berufsgenealogie.net/english/start.html >

And there’s also the American based Association of Professional Genealogists which has members in Germany.

< https://www.apgen.org/cpages/home >

Over the years, I used the services of members of both associations with good results.

Happy hunting

David Armstrong

Maylands

Western Australia