From: main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io <main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io> on behalf of Steve Frank <SFrank@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 10:50
To: main@german-genealogy-eng.groups.io <main@german-genealogy-eng.groups.io>
Subject: [German-genealogy-ENG] Research at Münster Archiv

I want to know if anyone has any experience with Münster Archiv

I have found listed online in their Archiv a set of documents related to my Frenk Family in Vardingholt, Germany.   It was not available online for viewing.

I want to learn best practice for gaining access to those documents.   I have worked with other Archiv in Germany and wanted to see if anyone has personal experience with Münster Archiv.

Do you know if they will scan the documents and send to me?    Do they require you from America to use a German genealogist from an approved list that they have?   Then, they will allow that Researcher to schedule a time to look at the Documents.

If so, can anyone recommend a researcher for the Münster Archiv?

I sincerely appreciate any help someone can provide.

Best Wishes,

Steve

Steve Frank

Tiffin, Ohio