Re: Claus Hinrich Schütt in Hamburg

Mary Hiber

On Aug 1, 2020, at 7:48 PM, davidrli@... wrote:

Thanks for trying Mary

Stay safe in Texas

Regards

David

From: main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io <main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io> On Behalf Of mstring2 via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, 1 August 2020 12:13 PM
To: main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io; davidrli@...
Subject: Re: [German-genealogy-ENG] Claus Hinrich Schütt in Hamburg

David:

I found one record for a Claus Hinrich Gottleib Schütt, born: about 1817 (age at death: 57), died: 10/10/18 Stellingen, Hamburg, Deutschland (Germany), Civil Registration Office: Stellingen, Certificate Number: 2, Reference:332-5-8385.

Unfortunately, I don't have a computer at home, I can't click on "View" and make a screenshot of the document in German on my phone (I get a black screen). It's 10 pm in Texas, so the library is obviously closed. I won't be able to get to the library for 12 hours. If someone else with Ancestry reads this maybe they can get a screenshot of the document for you.

Sincerely,

Mary

Join main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.