From: main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io <main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io> on behalf of Barbara May via groups.io <bbmay2@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 7:35 PM
To: german-genealogy-eng@groups.io <german-genealogy-eng@groups.io>
Subject: [German-genealogy-ENG] brick wall

Any suggestion what to do when all the records here in the U.S. only say Germany or Bavaria. The only hope I had was on my grandfathers passenger list on Castle Garden it said last place of residence was Lena. I tried working on that and didn't get anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Barb

Join main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.