I have attached the actual record for you from Ancestry since I have Ancestry and a computer at home.  Hope that helps!

I don't read this mail list daily and when I do read it, requests have usually been filled by then, so I am glad I could help for once!

Ann

On 7/31/2020 11:38 PM, rickydb@... wrote:
Good pick up Mary...was able to find and send as an attachment...
trying to snow here in Tasmania, near Cradle Mountain national park..

From: mstring2 via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 2:13 PM
To: main@German-genealogy-ENG.groups.io ; davidrli@...
Subject: Re: [German-genealogy-ENG] Claus Hinrich Schütt in Hamburg

David:
I found one record for a Claus Hinrich Gottleib Schütt, born: about 1817 (age at death: 57), died: 10/10/18 Stellingen, Hamburg, Deutschland (Germany), Civil Registration Office: Stellingen, Certificate Number: 2, Reference:332-5-8385.

Unfortunately, I don't have a computer at home, I can't click on "View" and make a screenshot of the document in German on my phone (I get a black screen). It's 10 pm in Texas, so the library is obviously closed. I won't be able to get to the library for 12 hours. If someone else with Ancestry reads this maybe they can get a screenshot of the document for you.
Sincerely,
Mary

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device